Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Back

I'm not usually thankful for the time change. Oh sure, we get an extra hour of sleep...allegedly. It's hard to get an extra 5 minutes of sleep when you have two little kids in the house! This year, however, the kids slept in a bit. So, yeah, that was pretty nice. It was also nice that we have gotten the kids to bed earlier the last couple of nights. We started at the usual "old time," so we're starting to get ready a whole hour earlier by the clock. So, when morning comes, I feel like maybe, just maybe they're well rested. Unfortunately, I woke up at my usual time on Daylight Savings, so I've been awake since 5 this morning. So tired. We'll see how long we can make this earlier bedtime work for the kids. Then I really will be thankful! And for more than just one weekend!

No comments: