Monday, February 25, 2013

Bye Bye Baby

 
Duncan lost his second baby tooth a couple of weeks ago. He had a wiggler and decided it had to come out. It wasn't as easy as the first one. He got tired of wiggling, so he asked if I could help. I didn't want to, but I did. There was a lot of pushing it around and yoinking on it, and finally...Finally! it came out. And, yes, it gave me the heebie jeebies.

 
Look how tiny that sucker is! Sigh... My little boy is growing up. He's already talking about, "When I'm older..." Mostly involving building machines or robots to solve problems.

 
In the meantime he solves his own Lego problems. This is his ongoing Lego Project. There are only actually "Lego problems" when little sister sneaks in and messes things up. Not. cool.

 
Here's the tooth in an envelope that's much too big. Duncan asked if the Tooth Fairy was pretend. I asked him what he thought happened. He suggested it involved magic.

 
He wanted a picture with a pencil on his head. Probably because he goes around telling people "There's a (fill in the blank) on your head." Then laughs hysterically.
Silly little boy. All too fast becoming a silly big boy. Can I sigh again now?

No comments: