Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pwoper Fwiends - Day 5

Pwoper Fwiends are not the same as just the ol' regular run of the mill friends.  My pwoper fwiends are all people I met through a little English band called Muse.  I met them online through Muse's website fan forum.  We're all hopeless Musers.  But this group of people is very special.  We are there for each other.  There's no judging, just support.  It doesn't matter what the drama, whether it's a bad hair day or marital problems.  I know when I go there I have a sympathetic ear.  We also share the good times.  Tonight a bunch of us were being silly and cutting up about, of all things, banjos.  So today I'm thankful for my Muser friends.  I'm not going to quote "Butterflies and Hurricanes" and say, "You've got to be the best," because you already are the best!

Thank you!




No comments: