Saturday, November 5, 2011

Miranda - Day 4




 
Usually when Miranda looks into the mirror, she practices making faces.  She grins.  She sticks out her tongue. She wrinkles up her little nose.  All very silly and cute. 


 



Today she had a dialogue with the Little Girl in the Mirror.  She had what she thought was a stern look on her face and a raspy voice when she said things like, "No hitting, Miranda" or "You're in trouble!"

 


And when the Little Girl not in the mirror responded it was with a sweet expression and voice, "But I don't want to go to the park."  And who could say no to that sweet little face?

Even though Miranda obviously feels wronged (ahem, could I be the stern raspy voiced person?!), I know she loves me.  And even though she is a handful and a half, I love her and I'm thankful for her every day.

No comments: