Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BwahahaHalloween!

This post is picture heavy, so I'll go easy on the text!


We hit the Pumpkin Patch in search of pumpkins and fun!



I had no luck finding a white pumpkin this year, so I had to settle for orange.  They still turned out great.




The kids liked the pumpkins, but the bounce houses were the main draw!




And the huge slide!







Duncan, peeking out of the giant Pumpkin bounce house!




We decided to make our own scarecrow this year.  Except, Miranda ran off with the hat!




And the head!



Boo!


Here she is dismantling our pumpkin scarecrow!




Jumping in the neighbor's big leaf pile!




We went to see the annual Kindergarten Pretend Parade at Duncan's school.




It was so much fun!  The older kids lined up along the bus dropoff and cheered for the Kindergarteners as they paraded by.



Duncan in his skeleton costume and the homemade mask.  (I couldn't find the one that came with the "Bone Suit," as he called it last year.)




And finally, trick or treating!  Miranda was a witch.  When I got the hat the previous day, she put it on and ran around saying, "I'm a witch, I'm a witch."  And then cackled!



Duncan in his costume with the store bought mask.  We just went down our little cul-de-sac street and came back, and the kids were ready to go in.




Here's Miranda with her Nimbus 2011 handmade by Justin!


I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: