Saturday, July 3, 2010

Splish Splash!

The kids are at the Grandparents' house for the 4th of July weekend, so that Justin and I can get some things done around the house. But we're missing our little people and, dare I say it?, the mess that they make.



Puddle jumping is one of Duncan's favorite past times. We have been going through a dry spell here, so he's had to create his own puddles lately.



Miranda is always eager to join in on any mess making.



I did a little work in the garden while I let Duncan play with the hose. I just didn't realize that he was planning a boat trip!



Splish splash, Duncan, it's time for a bath!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys.

Pam said...

You can't just say that. Miranda is right in there with Duncan. So, girls will be girls, too.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos - what could be better than jumping in muddy puddles?!! Just as much fun as snow but nowhere near as cold :o)

Jude x

f said...

OKAY. If Mr. or Ms Anonymous won't say it, I will. "Girls will be girls".
Da