Monday, May 31, 2010

And More Recently...



Hydrangea aborescens "Annabelle" and Hydrangea serrata "Miranda" - Aren't they purty?




The dark purple foliage of Sambucus nigra "Black Lace" mingles with Deutzia gracilis "Chardonnay Pearls" aka Duncan. Love that finely cut leaf-age on the Sambucus, too. Still no blooms from either Elderberry. Hopefully, I've moved them for the last time and will have blooms next year.





In Evan's Garden I have this new Malva sylvestris "Zebrina." Rose mallow "Zebra" has been flowering like crazy these last couple of weeks. A large limb fell recently and knocked it over a bit. I went over to remove the limb the next day, and was surprised that it was stuck down some 3-4 inches into the ground! That could have hurt someone had we been outside. yikes!



The little memorial marker I have in Evan's Garden. I have Forget-Me-Nots planted there, because I'll never forget my little boy.

No comments: