Saturday, April 10, 2010

Feeling Better!



After a rough weekend last weekend with vomiting and poopoopalooza, a visit to Urgent Care, and several sleepless nights, the kids finally are feeling better. The worst was over by Monday, but Duncan was still not quite his usual ecstatically happy self until later this week. We had a few periods in the car when he told me, "I'm not feeling very well." I'd keep an eye on him, wondering if he was going to barf all over the car. I'd ask him if he'd like to go home. "No." And a little while later, "Duncan, how are you feeling?" And he'd say, "I'm not feeling very well," or "I'm feeling better!" with a little lilt to his voice. It's back to school next week. I hope Duncan can stay well. I've had enough sickness around here for a while!

No comments: