Saturday, April 3, 2010

Deja Vous?

It's starting to warm up, so naturally, we're all sick. Hey, wait a minute. I think I said this already. Oh yes, here. Easter is tomorrow, and Spring Break is next week, and both kids are throwing up, and...uh...other stuff. It's been a very messy last couple of days. And I'm praying hard that Justin and I can avoid getting sick, too! I'm supposed to play flute at church tomorrow, and I really don't want to be sick. Besides the fact that no one likes to be sick, right? I've been sanitizing today, thinking all the while that I'll probably be sanitizing again tomorrow. I'm also thinking that we'll observe Easter when the kids are feeling better. Easter baskets and egg hunts can wait, thank goodness. Miranda's super adorable Easter dress will just have to be her super adorable Spring or Summer dress. Sigh. Here's hoping for a normal day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deja vous all over again. Hope everyone is better.