Thursday, February 18, 2010

The At Home Olympics, Winter Games

I'm a self confessed Olympics junkie. I don't love every single event, but I get caught up in the excitement and goodwill. I try to understand the love of Curling. And I think I've decided that the players go out for beer afterwards, so for them it's all about the fun. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

A friend was telling of her children and their teddy bear Olympics lately. It reminded me of our own Olympic efforts during the Summer Games in Beijing. And it looks like all the TV watching is bringing back more athleticism? Wackiness? I don't know. You decide.



Olympic Lift Mommy Off the Chair (aka Weightlifting (facepalm))



The Downhill Pillow Push



Ummm...the Backwards Luge? With Cushion?



Duncan was doing his own version of the Half Pipe. The cushion was his snowboard. He moved so fast that I mainly got pictures of him on the floor!



I'm not sure if there's a boating event during the Winter Games. Soooo...Bobsledding with a Paddle!

No comments: