Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mud Pies, Anyone?



After my previous post, my mother in law and I talked about Tuesday. She suggested we wait and see about the weather, and then decide. But after a little playtime in the back 40 on Friday, I already knew what the answer would be.



I mean, everybody likes to play in the mud. What's more fun than making mud pies? Ummm...staying inside and being clean? (Notice my facial expression as I watch Miranda get beyond dirty in a couple of mud puddles.)



Cute, but Yuck!



Today it rained alot. And now the weather prognosticators are predicting a chance of rain on Monday and Tuesday. Not more than 30 percent, but it seems like any possibility ends in rain here right now. So, we may just have to celebrate Evan's life indoors this year.




Because even though my heart is heavy with Evan's loss, I am so very grateful for the time I had with that little boy. Just wish it had been longer.

No comments: