Friday, November 20, 2009

Disappointed



I had plans to work in Evan's Garden on Evan's death anniversary this coming Tuesday. I was hoping that the recent rains we've had would mostly dry up by then. Of course, I've been hoping that since late September when the major flooding occurred.




And even though we've had many sunny days with spring like temperatures, the puddles remain. And rain is in the forecast for this weekend. I don't tend to complain about the rain, since we had so many years of drought, but I have to admit, a few weeks of dry weather would be a nice break!




I'm sure my volunteers (my parents and my mother in law) may say they wouldn't mind getting a little muddy in memory of Evan, but I think it's asking a bit much. So, I guess we'll be having a lunch gathering instead. Sigh...

2 comments:

Betharoopie said...

Whatever you end up doing, know that love and virtual hugs are coming at you from all corners of the US.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Panda is helping dad work.