Friday, May 22, 2009

The Afters

As promised, here are a few pictures of some of the work I've been doing in the yard. The previous post had the before pictures. These are the Afters.



A closeup of the part of the creek that I'm de-weeding. Here's the before picture from last summer. I've transplanted daylilies from further down.



Here's a look of what still needs to be done. And what is making me feel like I took on too big of a project!



And the new and improved and smaller azaleas! Here's the before. After seeing my handiwork, Justin said, "That looks like it was a lot of work." It didn't really feel too bad at the time. maybe because of the pleasantly cool temperatures. However, when I moved all of the branches from the driveway to the back, the pile was big enough to be a whole azalea! Wow, did I give those things a pruning!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Looks good!

Pam said...

Thanks! I thought I might get some more work done today after Duncan's birthday party, but he wanted to come back inside to play. (Maybe because it's kinda sticky out there.) I did pull some weeds. Fun fun.

Sherrie said...

It's supposed to be cold and rainy here for the next 4 days, so I won't be getting much done, either. SIGH.