As promised, here are a few pictures of some of the work I've been doing in the yard. The previous post had the before pictures. These are the Afters.
A closeup of the part of the creek that I'm de-weeding. Here's the before picture from last summer. I've transplanted daylilies from further down.
Here's a look of what still needs to be done. And what is making me feel like I took on too big of a project!
And the new and improved and smaller azaleas! Here's the before. After seeing my handiwork, Justin said, "That looks like it was a lot of work." It didn't really feel too bad at the time. maybe because of the pleasantly cool temperatures. However, when I moved all of the branches from the driveway to the back, the pile was big enough to be a whole azalea! Wow, did I give those things a pruning!