Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Muffins with Mom


Duncan falling asleep and eating!

I'm going with Duncan to school today. We are going to sit down and eat muffins together. I guess. It's called "Muffins with Mom," so I'm guessing that Duncan is going to eat a muffin with me. Although, I have to say that I would probably prefer to be a part of "Doughnuts with Dad" on Thursday. Just for the doughnuts, you understand. Or better yet, "Cookies with your Cute Kid." Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Here's one you never hear: "Pie with your Parents." Or even "Gravy with Grandpa." And down South, "Grits with Grandma."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grits with Grandma sounds like a plan to me. The sleepy child at mealtime brings back memories of Sherrie. I have pics of that too.

Pam said...

Alas, we did not eat muffins. Justin fixed such a huge and yummy pancake breakfast, that we weren't hungry. We sat on the floor, and Duncan played and I talked to another mom. It's all good.

Anonymous said...

Lala loves grits.