Saturday, April 25, 2009

Join Hands Against Meningitis!


My son, Evan, who we lost to Bacterial Meningitis at the age of 2 years, 9 months, and 24 days. Still missing you, Evan.



Click here to join the worldwide joining of hands against Meningitis.

Today is World Meningitis Day. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the symptoms of meningitis. Here's a link to the US Center for Disease Control's overview on meningitis.

Check out these other meningitis blogs:

My Son Tom

Dear Elena

Evan Verfurth (a Caringbridge site)

There will be a candle lighting tonight at 8PM Eastern Standard Time, if you'd like to join us in remembering Evan, and countless others effected by meningitis.

2 comments:

Trish Verfurth said...

Pamela,

Thank you for your post today on my Evan's Caringbridge site. I am so grateful that I still have my Evan and I in no way would want you or anyone else who has lost a loved one to this horrible illness to think that I am ungrateful. My heart goes out to you. I would love to correspond with you by email if you so desire.

Much Love,
Trish Verfurth

Pam said...

Trish,
Do you have my email from my Caringbridge profile? If not, I can email you. ((Hugs))