Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well, That Doesn't Happen Every Day



It's 9 o'clock and both kids are asleep. They've both been asleep for 20-30 minutes. No Benedryl, either! This never, ever happens. Of course, I'm probably jinxing myself by putting it on here. It's 9 o'clock and if I had a Saturday show, I could watch it. Instead, I'm sitting in the dark, plugging away on the computer. I'm sorta participating in Earth Hour. Most of our lights are off (not nightlights), but the computer is on. So, does that count? Fingers crossed, both little ones will sleep through the night. And that goes for Justin and me, too!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

What a great photo!

I forgot about Earth Hour completely... OOPS!

Anonymous said...

I remembered Earth Hour but we were over at friend's house in Grayson - didn't seem appropriate to ask them to turn off all the lights!