Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mystery Solved!

I went back to (groan) Walmart on Friday. I even took the little slips of paper with my numbers. The same guy was there, and got right to looking for my prints. And they were there! I got to the car, and broke them out. And worse than the wondering, worse than the waiting...the pictures are kinda boring. I haven't even downloaded them to the computer. One roll was one I had already printed of our trip to Maine with my sister and her hubby. The other roll was what appears to be our first year in this house. The film quality has gone down on the second roll. I'll try to get it together and get those on the computer one of these days, so you can share my disappointment with me. I was really hoping for some new pictures of Evan. Sigh.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, that is really disappointing. I was hoping for Evan pics for you, too.