Monday, March 16, 2009

Mystery Pictures

I had some pictures printed off last week in anticipation of going scrapbooking. I wasn't feeling so great, and then Miranda had a temp, so I stayed home. I suppose I should do some work on my scrapbooks in the meantime. Except I'm so tired by the end of the day, I can barely move, let alone, crop. When I picked these photos up from (groan) Walmart, I dropped off a couple of rolls of film. You read right...rolls. I know that's how it was in the olden days (you know, a decade ago.) I haven't used anything other than a digital camera in a while. I found two rolls of film from I don't know when just lying around the house. I don't know if they were from before marriage or after having kids or what. I remember taking pictures with an oldie goldie camera when Evan was around 4 months old. I'm excited. And a little nervous. I'm hoping there are some pictures of Evan that I've never seen before. I'm afraid the pictures are something lame from my very lame college years. Oh well. I'll find out in a couple of days. No hour photo for these puppies! I got the CD, so if there are any good ones in there, I'll share.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

I've got a couple old rolls I keep meaning to take in, too. Last time I developed old film they warned me that the quality degrades and they couldn't guarantee them. They were all fine, but it's something to keep in mind so as not to be disappointed.

Anonymous said...

I finally threw an old roll away. It had been around a long, long, time.Mom

Pam said...

I didn't have a chance to pick up the film today. hopefully tomorrow! I don't think the rolls are so old that they would be messed up. we'll see, I guess!