Sunday, March 29, 2009
When I came downstairs this morning, I saw that my poor seedlings all looked terrible. I don't know if I've over- or under-watered. Or if a sneaky little boy sprayed them with vinegar. Just don't know. I went and bought some nice dirt and repotted the ones that looked like they might make it. And started some new seeds. It was very discouraging. After potting them in bigger pots, and watering them (they were dry--ugh!), I took them to the sunniest, warmest spot in the house. My bathroom. Now, I just have to keep up with the moisture and keep away little hands. Hopefully, this time will be more successful. Fingers crossed!