Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We're on the Mend

Aside from a horrible cough (which gives me head and neck aches), I'm feeling much better. I can almost say I feel normal. I took the kids to the doctor on Monday morning. Duncan was just fine. The explanation the doctor gave me for what I called Duncan's "unexplained crankiness" was: "He's just being ornery." Mmmm...ok. Miranda, bless her, has another ear infection. And because it's only been a few weeks since the last one, they put her on a stronger antibiotic. One that the pharmacist says "tears up the tummy." So, Miranda is getting bananas and yogurt a-plenty. She seems to be handling it rather well. She's such a good medicine taker, that she doesn't seem to mind even the foulest tasting stuff. I'm glad it's not a fight! Thanks to some help from Grandma, I was able to also go to the doctor Monday. She says I have bronchitis, and she put me on a stronger antibiotic. So, no more fevers! Woohoo! And so far, Justin is well. I'm hoping he will miss out on being sick. It's not been fun. But especially with the kids sick, too. And I thought my typical day was tough when we're all well. HA!

I've got some TV to watch now (Top Chef, of course.)

1 comment:

skoots1mom said...

i'm sorry ya'll have been sick...hope you're all feeling better quickly!