Monday, January 5, 2009

Not So Sweet

My birthday is coming up soon, and I just have one thing to say:

Please don't send me any chocolate!

I can't really say that I'm chocolate-d out, but truly, the madness must end! There were 15 bars of chocolate that appeared on Christmas day. We're down to 4. And that doesn't include the Hershey's kisses, chocolate cake, hot chocolate, chocolate cookies, etc. My waistline is decidedly beginning to resemble the dreaded muffin top. Naturally, I began a more stepped up exercise program (read: not sitting on the couch all day) on New Year's Day. I've done fairly well so far, except my knee is already hurting. Stupid squats. So, please don't send any chocolate or any sweets for that matter. A knee brace might be in order for this old lady!

Disclaimer: please don't get me a knee brace.

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Now, where did I see that chocolate knee brace...

Pam said...

Noooooo!

Think gardening, if you're going to get my anything.

Anonymous said...

a chocolate knee brace will melt in the garden. How about a chocolate coleus? Mom

Pam said...

Justin got me a chocolate cherry sunflower seed pack for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting you some chocolate dirt. Smut.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever had a chocolate dirt cake? yummy. Mom