Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping! Yeah, I know. I panicked the other day for no reason. That's assuming Amazon ships everything out in plenty of time, of course. They usually do, so I'm not worried. I've only got a few more things to pick up. I sent out a bunch of Christmas cards. Justin brought the tree in last night. It's standing in our living room, still in the netting from the store. We could leave it like that, and hang the ornaments on the netting for a very redneck Christmas. The lights might make it all melty. And that would ruin the wonderful Frasier fir scent, and we just can't have that.

The kids slept great last night! Miranda has done well this week, but Duncan has been Mr. Screamy McScreamsall. The previous night he was up until 11:30, wouldn't settle down even though we offered to let him sleep with us, then screamed for an hour in his own bed. And then again at 4am. Ugh! At least he wakes up all happy in the morning! Unlike his sleep deprived mommy. Maybe tonight I'll get to decorate the tree. Can't wait!

No comments: