Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Santa's Little Helper




Duncan plays with his little red fire engine, and Miranda plays with her little doodle bug. Duncan has already hidden his fire engine so well, we can't find it. I'm afraid he may have inadvertently thrown it away.


Duncan builds a house with his new blocks

The building was the one brief period of order during the day. But then the wall was quickly knocked down by my mini Godzilla. They just don't make toys tough enough for my guy. He's lost one and broken two already.


Work It, Baby!

After a stressful Christmas Eve with lots of family and a really late bedtime, Miranda recovered nicely to do some posing for Christmas Day.


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

sherrie said...

So cute! Thanks for the pictures, it's almost as good as being there! And probably quieter...

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of the new toothies. lala

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of the new toothies. lala