Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today

I got that Clethra alnifolia into the ground yesterday, and it looks happy so far. I'm thinking of spreading out (or maybe digging up) some of my Crocosmia and have a line of it throughout the butterfly garden. It has a tendency to spread, so I may end up with a lot everywhere instead of a lot in one spot. Hmmmm. I still have a couple of plants I got from the mini plant trade that I haven't planted, yet. I keep forgetting I have them. So much work to do before it gets cold. We're having a warm spell, so I feel like I need to take advantage of it. Now, if we could only get some more rain!

Still unsure about what to do about my Daphne. I've watered her regularly, and she looks bad. I may cut her back by a third or so, and see if she recovers. Fingers crossed!

No comments: