Saturday, November 29, 2008

Meme

Nobody tagged me to do this meme. I just decided to torture myself (and you!) with some random information about me. If you want to play along...that's cool.

1. If I could have a super power it would be elasticity like Elastigirl on The Incredibles. It's mostly because I'm lazy. I can't tell you how many times I've wished I could stretch my arms out to pick up my crying baby, bring her back to my bedroom, and comfort her, all without leaving my bed. I just don't want to have to get up and walk all the way down the hall. I know, pathetic.

2. I use "Golly" and "Gosh" a lot. I sound like someone straight off of "Leave it to Beaver"!

3. I took Duncan to see the Christmas lights at Target before Halloween, because he likes them so much. Just to hear him whisper, "Wow" was enough to keep me going back!

4. If one of the Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter movies is on, I'm watching it. It doesn't seem to matter that I've seen them all multiple times.

5. I'm so behind on Christmas shopping already. Still not sure what to get the kiddies. I'm thinking about buying American again this year. (You should, too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a catalog from those people that do goats, etc. to
Africa. Also Della got the name from us and may do some stuff from there. That's as far as I've gotten on Christmas. Lala