Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good Eats


Miranda Gets Her First Bite of Big Kid Food

Miranda just started eating cereal recently. It's gone rather well. She seems to really like it.


She Comes Back for More

If you ever try baby cereal, you may be surprised how much it tastes like cardboard. I guess they want babies to ease into the hardcore stuff like mashed bananas and steamed mushed carrots. She does look longingly at our pizza, pasta, grilled chicken, etc.


Oh Boy!

She's growing up so fast!

4 comments:

Amy said...

No way! She's growing up way too fast! And have I mentioned how extremely cute she is?

Pam said...

I thought about putting the caption "Yeah, I'm cute" under that last picture. Hee hee.

Jen said...

I second that. You and Justin make some CUTE babies!

Stick

frogonthefly said...

How adorable is she!
With the sweetest little face.