Monday, July 28, 2008

Six Random Things

Here are the tag rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Because Sarah tagged me, I suppose I have to do this meme. Dangit! My twist is that the things may or may not be about myself. And I'm not tagging anybody. If you feel the urge to let me know some random things...that's cool.

1. One of my favorite movie quotes (can you guess the movie?):

KK: You know what the imagination is?
Susan: Oh, sure. That's when you see things, but they're not really there.
KK: Well, that can be caused by other things, too.

2. I want to be more like this guy.

3. I really miss playing ensemble music, both flute and especially recorder. (Christmas at church doesn't count!)

4. Justin and I celebrate our wedding anniversary this week.

5. My streak? What streak?

6. I Heart Terry Pratchett.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!!

skoots1mom said...

thanks for meme'ing
I'm gonna check out Terry Pratchett! Susan K.

sherrie said...

"Hello? Hello-oo? We'd love to have SC come and stay with us... I think it would be simply charming!"

Pam said...

Ha! I knew you would get the movie reference, Sherrie! I almost went with "Oh that moon is bright!" Hee hee!

sherrie said...

That was on last night, and I caught the end. I haven't seen it in ages, but I still use several lines from it, especially that one and "are we all lit?" Such a funny film.

Pam said...

We did watch it! "Little Glory." Ugh. The kids and I are at M&D's.

Amy said...

Ok, I give, WHAT movie are you referencing?

Pam said...

The movie in the post and Sherrie's first comment is "Miracle on 34th Street."

The movie referenced in my comments and Sherrie's 2nd comment is "Auntie Mame."