Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life Is Like a Box of Chocolates - Contest!

Justin and I celebrate our wedding anniversary this week. To mark the occasion, I'm having a contest here on my lil' ol' blog. The first person to answer the following questions correctly, will get a box of chocolates from here. Entries will be accepted through 12am EST today Oops, I didn't even post it before 12 AM! Let's say by noonish Sunday. Good luck!

1. Name that tune. Name the song with the following lyrics? Band name?

"Streetlights, People. Livin' just to find emotion..."

2. Name that movie.

ST: Let me see your identification.
OW: [with a small wave of his hand] You don't need to see his identification.
ST: We don't need to see his identification.
OW: These aren't the droids you're looking for.
ST: These aren't the droids we're looking for.
OW: He can go about his business.
ST: You can go about your business.
OW: Move along.
ST: Move along... move along

3. Multiple Choice. Which of these names belongs to an engine on the show "Thomas the Tank Engine"?

a. Evan
b. Duncan
c. Miranda
d. All of the above

4. Fill in the Blank. ____ ____ is Miranda's nickname.

5. Jumble. One of my favorite Olympic Events is:

mysstgcina

Feel free to use the Internet, my blog, any other source you'd like to figure out the answers. Have Fun!

4 comments:

sherrie said...

Phooey, I didn't even see it until after 12! Ah, well, I don't know #3 anyway, and though I remember almost all the words to that horrible, horrible song I did have to Google the band name for #1.

Mezzo Forte said...

me too...
I totally know the name and the band who sang it. Hey, my freshman year...my gal pals and I did a mean air guitar to that tune and I have used it as a ringtone on the ol cell phone too =0)

Anonymous said...

1. Journey - "Don't Stop Beleiving"
2. Star Wars
3. Duncan
4. Panda Bear
5. Gymnastics

Woo hoo! I win the prize. Wait a minute, why do I have to win my anniversary present?

Justin

Pam said...

Thanks Justin. You win. Let me know which box you want. I love you.