Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Fun


Going to the Pool

We went to the pool for the first time this season. Miranda looked as cute as could be, but didn't seem interested in getting wet.


Surf's Up!

Duncan was interested, but only if I held him. If I acted like I was going to let him swim, he tightened his vice like grip on me. So, we just bobbed together. It was fun in spite of the cold water.


Duncan Not So Happy About Making Footprints

We went to Grandma and Grandpa's last week, and made stepping stones with Duncan's and Miranda's footprints. It was fun, but very squishy.


To Grandmother's House We Go

It's tough to get a shot of Duncan and Miranda together, because that requires Duncan to sit still for more than a few seconds!

5 comments:

frogonthefly said...

Those are some cute pictures!!!

Dorothy Gould said...

How come my pudgy thighs don't look nearly as cute as Miranda's? Great pictures of both of them.

Pam said...

Ha! I keep wondering that same thing. Why is it that chunky legs are so adorable on babies but not adults?

Dorothy Gould said...

Pam, Here is the blog of a friend of a friend that I began praying for several years ago. I think you will take comfort in what she writes. Her story is similar, but at the same time, so different from yours. Take care, Dorothy
http://www.midgetsandmoonpies.blogspot.com/

Nat said...

Oh my God it is killing me how freaking cute they are.