Monday, June 23, 2008

Sigh

So, I was going to title this The Streak Goes Hardcore. Or something like that. I was going to tell you I got the ok from my doc last week to do a little running. I actually saw the picture of my spine and the curvature and said, "That's not so bad." And the doctor was very encouraging about more exercise. I did some run/walks over the weekend, and I was looking forward to getting back at it today after using Sunday as a day of rest. Except, I had to take the kids to the park this morning. I take them most mornings. Usually Miranda doesn't boo hoo for the walk, but she did today. So, we altered our route a bit to shorten the ride, but ended up taking a couple of big hills. I had the kids in the stroller we fondly call the "Caddy," because of its monstrous size. It's pretty heavy, too. So, I think the weight of the stroller, plus 45lbs of babies, and hills kinda messed up my knee. So, my Streak will continue to be tame until the knee feels better. I'm pretty bummed, actually.

2 comments:

sherrie said...

Percival told me to remind you to ice it and take ibuprofen. He bugs you about it because he cares.

Pam said...

It's actually feeling ok today. Tell Percival thanks. :)