Saturday, May 3, 2008

How's Your Streak Going?

I don't remember what day I started, but I've got a good exercise streak going. I've only had one day with less than 20 minutes of some sort of work out. I'm doing my back exercises religiously. I've done really well with crunches, leg lifts, and squats. I need to get more walking in, tho. It's a little more difficult to plan than the floor exercises with two little ones. My clothes are starting to fit better. And I don't know if I should be happy or sad, but my new clothes from Old Navy are too big. Well, the only sad part is the money I spent on shorts that fit for only a couple of weeks.

So, how's it going for you?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, the streak slowed because I didn't allow myself to get well first before starting in the first place. Ew.

Hey... great tooting on the flutey. It was nice seeing you and the family tonight and to touch Miranda's sweet little head.

Jen said...

You are doing MUCH better than I am. I streaked for about 4 days then took a couple off.....then got back on and well, took the weekend off. ;)
Going to start again today! I'll keep trying.

Stick