Friday, April 25, 2008

Streaking, Part 2

Here's the link to "the rules" for streaking:

http://atickettokona.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/01/da-rules---janu.html

For the record the people that came up with this are pretty hardcore (I did mention my marathoning SIL.) So, I'm kind of tailoring the streak to my personal situation. I'm not a runner, and my doc doesn't want me to be (I have mild lumbar scoliosis, and supposedly running and scoliosis do not go well together.) What I'm getting out of the streaking thing is a daily exercise effort. I may not get the entire 30 minutes in every day. As long as I do some sort of exercise everyday, I feel like it's a success. A way that I'm able to get in a 15-20 minute workout is to do it while watching TV. We get the kids to bed, turn on The Tube, and I get on the floor, and stretch, do yoga poses, etc. I'm hoping to get in some walking/swimming when I can get into a routine with the kids. I'd also love to do some weight training, but that's probably in the future. So, my suggestion is to get some exercise each day. Before you know it, you'll probably be adding on time and getting more strength. Do what you can.

In more interesting news...
I have discovered a chocolate bar that I really love. I got another shipment from Chocosphere, and in one of my little sampler packs from Dolfin Belgian Chocolate, I found the Chocolate Citron. It's a lemon chocolate square (with candied lemon peel-yum!) It was really really good. I looked to see if it came in bars just now on Chocosphere, but it's not there. I'm going to be very sad if it doesn't exist. See, now I need to go workout, because of my chocolate habit.

2 comments:

sherrie said...

OK, I have had that chocolate! The "Panache" pack and the "8-variety", so I've even had the lemon peel. Finding just the lemon doesn't look promising online, alas...

Pam said...

yeah. I emailed chocosphere, and they said it's not available in bars. I could order a pack of squares, tho. 4lbs for $90! Yikes! I put a variety pack of flavored chocolates on my amazon wish list. It's not Dolfin, but Voisin. hopefully, it's good!