1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago
Working at UGA, dating Justin, and playing with a great woodwind quintet.
Five things on my to-do list today
1. Get through the day without totally losing it.
2. Finish the laundry I started yesterday.
3. Go by the church--done!
4. Get a nap.
5. Have some fun with the kids.
Five snacks I enjoy
2. Mixed nuts
4. Whatever Duncan's eating
5. Did I say chocolate already?
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Buy a child friendly house with a child friendly yard.
2. Pay our bills.
3. Pay loved one's bills.
4. Start a meningitis research foundation in memory of Evan.
5. Be an anonymous giver.
Five of my bad habits
1. Knuckle cracking
3. Feeling sorry for myself
5. Being a can't do person (feeling pretty pathetic here.)
Five jobs I’ve had
1. Information specialist (at UGA)
2. Stand in Musician for an Early Music group (I got to play crumhorn!)
4. Librarian type person
If anyone wants to do this meme, it's up to you. Everybody in my church has already done it, I think! Now, about that nap...