Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Your Wish is My Command!

We've made the decision to go ahead and induce! We had a little scare yesterday with less movement from baby. The doctor asked me to come in for a non-stress test. I got there, sat in a big squishy chair while the baby's heartbeat was monitored. The doc said all is well, and asked if we'd made the decision about the induction. We talked about it for a while. I asked for the measurements from my previous two pregnancies. Evan and Duncan both were about 37cm at this stage in the pregnancy. So, that does indicate that this baby might be bigger. The measuring tape is not a definite thing. The fear is, though, that the longer we wait, the bigger the baby may get. You know, it may just be me getting big and fat, but we won't go into that. Hopefully it will all go smoothly, and we'll have our new little squirt on Saturday sometime. so, stay tuned for baby pics. And big brother pics, too.


Amy said...

Go Pam go!

Uh, I've already emailed you but I'm posting here to say that I JUST found the poll up in the corner. Duhhhh... I thought you were speaking figuratively when you mentioned a poll before.

Can't wait to see pictures!

skoots1mom said...

So excited for you, and will be praying for the doctors, nurses and all you guys. I've got a new blog...I'll send you an email with the address.
We'll be praying you up as we are on the mountain at Lake Junaluska!
:) Susan

Betharoopie said...

Amy - you're not alone! I JUST NOW saw the poll.

Can't wait to see pictures and meet this little girl. She'll be my Pisces sistah! :)

Nat said...


Anonymous said...

Yeah Baby!!!
Everything will go smoothly. :)


Anonymous said...

So does this mean a leap day baby?? We will be thinking about you all and sending love!
Kristin and Peter