Friday, February 29, 2008

So Nervous

I know I know. I've done this all before, and women have been doing it for eons, but labor is still nerve wracking! And I think the fact that I'm having "planned labor" is something I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around. Why in the world would I want to plan something so unfun? I realize it's coming regardless, but it's still freaking me out. We're supposed to make the call in about three hours to the hospital to make sure the appointment time and room are still available. If so, we go in at 7:30.

We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have never scheduled unpleasant-ness so that must feel odd. You're nearly half way there though. And judging from your previous labors, induction may be the only way to guarantee that you won't be en route for delivery! Your body will remember what to do. We are thinking about you! Our youngest, Connor, turns 4 tomorrow. It's a great day for a birthday! We will pray for health all around.
Kristin

Dorothy Gould said...

I agree with Kristen, you will do great! Many prayers and good thoughts being sent your way...can't wait to hear about your new baby girl!