Thursday, February 21, 2008

Same Ole Same Ole Revisited

Eh. Nothing new from the doc today. I'm measuring all the same measurements as last week. He did say he had toyed with the idea of inducing me tomorrow. Since Duncan's been under the weather today, we said we'd like to wait. So, hopefully I won't get sick in the meantime. I don't want to have a cold during labor. The doctor did say the baby seems to be measuring on the big side, and would prefer to induce rather than me have an 11 lb baby. Of course, he told me all this last time, and I had an 8lb 7oz. baby. So, I'm thinking my doc is just putting the hard sale on. We joked on the way home about how he must have a boat payment coming up or a kid getting braces. HA! So, that's the latest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well, fingers crossed for no cold. - sherrie

Nat said...

You should call him back and take the inducement. Cold smold. You'll be fine.

Pam said...

I don't want to expose a newborn to Duncan's cold. Sickness in newborns is SCARY!