Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baby Business

I was all ready to do another "same ole same ole" post about today's doctor's visit, but that's just not the case. The doc says I'm 4cm dilated, 50% effaced, and the head "is way down here." He says that doesn't mean today's the day. In fact, he says that it could still be a few weeks. So, we'll let you know when it's time. Hopefully, we'll have a little more time to get to the hospital than we did the last time around. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Ugh. I walked around for a week having contractions at 4cm and 100%effaced with Beau. I was so uncomfortable and they ended up inducing me when I finally made it to 5cm. But seeing how your other labors went you should probably head straight to the hospital at the first contraction you have.

Good luck! I hope it goes smoothly and easy for ya this time around. Can't wait to meet her!

Pam said...

I wonder if this will be me, too. Nothing much is going on at present. My contractions do seem to be very effective, tho. I want it to be quick, just not so quick that I don't have time for the epidural like last time! The doctor doesn't want to induce until late next week at the earliest. So, who knows what will happen before then.