Beth tagged me to do this meme a long time ago, and now's as good a time as any to do it. I guess. The fun way she did it was to have a complete falsehood on the list, and you're supposed to guess which one it is. So, look out for the big fat lie. Oh yeah, there's a half truth in there, too. Here are the rules:
1-Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2-Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Linked to Beth...check, list...coming up, don't know 7 bloggers, so you're off the hook there.
1. I'm still in touch with at least two people I've known since Kindergarten.
2. I love Scott Joplin rags, and can play "The Mapleleaf Rag" pretty well on the piano.
3. If asked what is my favorite piece of classical music, I can't tell you, because I have too many favorites.
4. I dated the nephew of a famous country singer while in college.
5. I have a major in Music, and a minor in Geology.
6. When I was a kid, Shaun Cassidy filmed part of "Breaking Away" in our town. After the shoot, he signed autographs for the whole girl scout troop!
7. I broke my arm while playing "kiss tag" with the ickiest boy in the class when I was in the second grade. I jumped off the playescape, and yelled. "Geronimo!" I crashed onto a kid named Blaise, who bit his tongue.
Let me know what you think!