Friday, December 21, 2007

Wacky Week


Duncan's Christmas Card Photo

Why you may not get a Christmas card from me this year:

1. I've misplaced my address book. I had it last week, but I haven't seen it since. It's probably hanging out with #2.

2. Two boxes of Christmas cards have gone missing. So, I have roughly 28 cards.

3. You did not include a return address on your Christmas card (Mary Beth.) I sent out 22 cards in response to those who sent me one. Because those were the addresses I had!

4. You didn't send me a card. Not being vindictive here...this just goes back to the no address thing.


Duncan Kissing the Snowman

It's been a crazy week. I've been running around trying to get last minute Christmasy things done (like getting 40+ pictures printed for those dang cards!) On Tuesday Duncan and I attended the Christmas party at his school. It was fun. He looked super cute with his rosy cheeks. After a few hours and the cheeks were still rosy, however, we began to suspect Duncan may have Fifth Disease. So, basically Duncan looked like a porcelain doll for about 24 hours. He's seemed a little itchy, but overall it's a pretty mild virus. Unfortunately, there are potential consequences for the unborn baby. So, I went to have my blood tested. Most pregnant women have already had it, so chances of any problems are pretty small. I'm not too worried. I've felt frenzied all week with the illness and feeling like my pregnant brain could use some sort of reminder program. Sigh. Well, there's always the house cleaning to look forward to this weekend. Ha ha ha ha! If I don't post again before Christmas (and if you don't get a card!)

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Well, you can cross me of your xmas card list, because I am skipping it this year! Maybe I will try for cards every other year... except I don't think I've sent any for 3 years in row now... next year, next year is The Year!

Glad Duncan's better and hope the baby's ok. Glad to hear you're not worried!

Merry Christmas!

Laurie said...

Have you seen a Christmas e-card from elfyourself.com? You can make a card with the faces of your family and they become dancing elves! It is hilarious.

I don't know if this will work, but here is ours. It may not download the first time, but keep trying. It is worth it; then make your own!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1607009691

Pam said...

Yeah, I've been elfed a couple of times. I was unable to access your link.

Oh yeah, I found the address book and the cards last night. No chance I can get any more out before Christmas. I still have a bunch of pictures left. Maybe I should do a Duncan collage. hmmm...