Friday, November 30, 2007

Doh! Doh! Doh!

So, I got online yesterday and began my shopping Christmas blitz. I thought I should shop early to get the particular non-toxic toys I've been looking into. I received an email from an American toy company that I made an order with the other day saying that the items had shipped. "Hooray!" I thought. Then I paged down to the bottom of the message. The two items listed were not the two items I had ordered. Sigh. I emailed them right back. Hopefully I'll get the correct stuff in the mail. Today I got a note from from another American toy company through Amazon saying that that toy would be shipped on the 20th, and would probably take a week. So much for buying early! Well, I've always wanted to do the 12 Days of Christmas. Maybe this will be the year. Sniff sniff.

No comments: