This list really should be the top 100, because if you're like me, everything annoys you during pregnancy!
10. People who loved being pregnant. (Who are these people anyway?!)
9. "Helpful" advice from nearly everyone...even strangers.
8. Moodiness (this is probably Justin's #1 annoying thing about pregnancy!)
7. People who say, "Oh, I hope it's a girl (or boy)!" with glee or sometimes even vindictiveness. What they should say is, "I hope it's what you want it to be." Because seriously, it's our baby, not your's.
6. Morning sickness. Especially when it never seems to go away!
5. Not being able to take "the good stuff" for migraines.
4. Being constantly worried about something going wrong.
3. Gaining weight. And the people who tell you, "You're showing!" No kidding. I've got at least one mirror in my house!
2. What was it again...oh yeah, Forgetfulness.
1. People, even perfect strangers, wanting to rub my belly. There ain't no genie in there!! Remember, pregnant women have feelings, too. Ask for permission to touch a person's belly.