Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sticks and Rocks

A good friend from my younger more musical days has been dealt a tough blow. Her beautiful little boy has been diagnosed with a rare disorder called Progressive idiopathic infantile scoliosis . We've all heard of scoliosis from our teenage years, but this form takes place early in life. Their little guy is only 19 months. My friend is blogging about "The Dude" as they call him, and what they are learning, and how they're doing. She's also got informational links, if you want to learn more. Check out her blog, and hold these folks in your prayers.

Sticks and Rocks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read of your friend's child! It's so amazing to find, after my three are all grown, that there were things such as this. It sounds like it can be taken care of and the dude will be fine. My thoughts are with them. How's Duncan's back? love, lala

Pam said...

Duncan's back is fine. It's mine you should worry about!

Anonymous said...

believe me, I do.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam! Thanks for the link, and for spreading the positive thoughts. Love, dew (aka The Dude's Mommy)