Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Banner Day for Duncan



Duncan with his beloved Curious George in a state of rest seldom seen today.


Duncan is getting over a cold, and I'm just coming down with it. He felt so much better today (and I was so out of it), that he really pushed the envelope. We've called him our little climber for awhile, and today he lived up to his nickname. He climbed all the way up the stairs twice. He climbed up on the kitchen table to play. He used the towel rod in his bathroom to climb partially up the wall! He also climbed onto the cedar chest at the end of our bed. I, obviously, was unable to keep up. I blame Curious George. I mean, I do call Duncan a little monkey, but I think all the Curious George viewing has encouraged him to go for broke. And who's to blame for letting him watch TV? Um...no comment?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He climbed up the wall? He'll be taking on my rock climbing wall (fireplace) next! With this talent could he maybe help us out over here with some of this painting - we get scared when we have to climb up high on this scaffolding? Lala

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I remember as a little kid going over to Sarah's house and watching Justin climb that rock wall. ;) Like father like son....

Fish Stick!

Mary Beth said...

Sorry you guys have been sick. Haley's had a fever since Monday and I'm starting to feel the pressure in my sinuses. Oh joy!

Pam said...

Fish Stick,
Ha ha! Justin swears he wasn't a climber. My mom says I was. so it sounds like Duncan got it from both sides, afterall.