Friday, August 17, 2007

Garden Pictures



Orange Crocosmia and Rudbeckia "Black Eyed Susan"

Even though we are in the midst of a drought and record high temperatures, I still have some plants that are looking good. I haven't taken any pictures of the sorry looking ones that look like they won't make it. :)




Alpen Diamond Dahlia and yellow Lantana

I received Alpen Diamond Dahlia as a freebie when I ordered some other Dahlia tubers. I think it's turned out lovely. The color corresponds nicely with some other pinks in my Butterfly Garden, such as Echinacea "Razzmatazz" and the old standby Purple Coneflower.



Evan Matthew Dahlia

I think Evan would have loved having "Evan" plants in the garden. When we went to the plant nursery together last year, he mostly pointed out the sunshiney yellow flowers, like the Rudbeckia above or poofy Marigolds. Knowing how much he loved the color red, I'm pretty sure he would have loved the Evan Matthew Dahlia, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dem fleurs ur perty