Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just in case there was any doubt...

Duncan at 13 months

Me as a little squirt

In spite of all of you who always say, "He looks just like his Daddy" (insert Southern drawl), Duncan clearly takes after his Mommy! I think people look at Justin and see that he's all cheeks. He has a boyish sort of look about him. Evan had chubby cheeks, too. I have one picture of Justin as a boy, and Evan really did look just like his Daddy in that one. My mom displayed Justin's and my childhood photos at our wedding, and I do remember that we looked a lot alike at a young age. So, who knows? Maybe Duncan looks like his Daddy, too. Maybe LaLa can send me a baby picture of Justin, and then we'll be able to have a fair fight. Until then...He Looks Like Me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say it's a definite match!!Cute pics to be sure.
Kristi

Nat said...

Okay, I will conceed that Duncan looks like you but I was there when Justin was a baby and he looked exactly like Duncan. And now that I see a baby picture of you I think it is so weird how much Justin looks like you!

Mary Beth said...

very very cute regardless.

Anonymous said...

Lala thinks you are right. I think Evan looked like Justin a little more and he had some Fred in there too. Duncan is you all over if we go on those pics. You and Justin looked more like siblings as little kids than Nat and Justin did. So go figure. Are you dressing up to go to the Harry Potter thing?