Saturday, July 28, 2007

Heading Home

Well, we're heading home today. I'll miss the peace and quiet and clear water and white sand. I'll also miss "Ninja Warrior." This is a Japanese game show where people go through multiple obstacles in an allotted amount of time. Justin tells me we can find this online at home. I hope so. I haven't seen this much exciting TV in years! ha! Seriously though, I am looking forward to getting home and seeing my sweet little Duncan. We sure have missed that little guy. Mom and Dad have emailed us some super cute pics of his stay with them. I just know he's grown while we've been away. We've missed that smile and his little kisses ("mwah!") So, we are very much looking forward to seeing, holding, and smooching Duncan.

I'll post some vaca pics when we get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful vacation. Can't wait for the pics and details over scrapbooking!! :-)
Kristi