Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Like Father Like Son



Evan would fight taking naps and going to bed at bedtime, but when he was really tired he would sleep in any position, in any place, and under any circumstances (just like his Daddy.) Justin can sleep sitting up, lying on the sofa, on a plane, etc. I have a hard enough time turning my mind off in the bed, let alone trying to get comfy in some weird position.

Last summer (2006) Justin replaced the siding on the chimney. It made an awful racket, so I had given up any idea of getting either of the boys to nap. On this particular day we settled down in our chairs to watch a "Thomas" DVD for some nice family time. And before you know it they were both sound asleep. Notice the hearth in the background. Justin was outside hammering just a few feet away.

Chairs and cribs are ok for naps, but everybody knows that Daddies make the best beds.


3 comments:

Joe & Beth said...

I can only say "awwwwwwwwww."

Very sweet.

Lala Lore said...

I love you doing this so I can keep up with ya'll, I even tried to do an account so I can make comments since you don't allow anonymous(my favorite way to be) to comment. My luck on setting up a blog is not going so well since I can't seem to find it since setting it up. Evan was so amazing in every way, and continues to be with the way his brief stay here has touched us all.

Tara said...

Pam, I think it's great that you are writing and gardening. I want to see more pics of your garden too. Dusty and I think of your sweet Evan often. I linked you too my blog too!